Thank you for your interest in joining the Club678 or HSTY board. As a board member, you will be involved in creating, organizing, and running events. In addition, you will play a leadership role in the greater Temple Har Shalom community. There is no need for youth group or religious school experience to serve as a member. For any questions, please email email@example.com
As a board member, you can expect:
- To attend bi-monthly board meetings
- To attend majority of the youth group events
- Stay involved in the board conversations
- Coordinate events for your youth group and the younger grades
- Serve as a role model for your peers and a community representative of Temple Har Shalom
For information about positions and the responsibilities, click here.
To complete the application, click here.