Rings of Support is a group of congregants who are summoned to the call to help support our Temple.
Since its inception, the program has raised over $300,000 for Temple Har Shalom. This additional voluntary giving has provided assistance in every aspect of Temple life, including programming, staffing, outreach, and building maintenance. In essence, Rings of Support has helped to assure the financial stability and vitality of Temple Har Shalom. Simply put, we require more financial support than membership dues.
Rings of Support members are committed to sustaining Temple Har Shalom as a vibrant Reform community that allows our synagogue to remain accessible to all families, regardless of individual circumstance while simultaneously pursuing our ambitious goals of creating an enriching Temple life for all our members.
Here’s how it works:
Your commitment to Rings may be a one time donation or renewed annually. In doing so, you will join concerned individuals and families who are ensuring our future stability.
How will this make a difference to Temple Har Shalom?
– Continuing the beautification of our sanctuary
– Taking the necessary steps to make our facility handicap accessible
– Supplement families unable to pay Temple dues
– Support children’s Religious School education
– Subsidize adult learning opportunities
– Ensure Temple Har Shalom’s viability in our Jewish community
What will this do for you?
– You will have the pride of knowing that you have performed the great mitzvah of tzedakah to our Temple
– If your Rings of Support contribution combined with your Kol Nidre contribution exceeds $1080, you will be recognized at the annual Rings of Support event and be gratefully acknowledged for your generous contribution.