THANK YOU FOR YOUR
We are sold out on challot kits.
Look for another virtual bake soon!
In order to continue our mission to feed those in need
during this COVID-19 shelter in place,
we are hosting a
Virtual Challah Bake
Plus Mitzvah Opportunity
All net proceeds from this bake will be divided between:
Jewish Family Service’s Emergency Relief Fund
& the Somerset County Food Bank
Here is how this works:
1. You purchase a dry ingredient challah kit by May 15th.
A limited number of kits are available so sign up fast!
2. We will deliver your kit to your selected location
on Tuesday, May 19th.
3. When we deliver your kit, you leave us a food donation
for the Food Bank. (Click here to see a list of what is needed.)
4. The Virtual Bake will take place on
Thursday, May 21st from 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm.
A link to the bake will be sent to the email you provide us.
5. If you are unable to participate please consider
making a donation to assist those in need.
All kits include enough ingredients to bake 3 large challot:
a recipe, pre-measured bread flour, sugar, yeast, salt, and seltzer. You need to provide 2 eggs, 1/2 a cup of oil, a rolling pin, and baking pans.
We look forward to being in the kitchen together even if it is on Zoom,
The Knead to Feed Committee